Chuck Roll Steak
Updated: Mar 20, 2022
Tender, juicy and delicious are just a few of the words you can use to describe this amazing reverse-seared Chuck roll steak
Ingredients for a Sous-Vide Chuck Roll Steak
- 1 Chuck Roll Steak
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil Salt / Pepper
- Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Put the Steak into a vacuum bag, add the garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs and seal.
2. Prepare your sous-vide bath for 54°C / 129°F and cook your me.at for 45 minutes.
3. Then dab dry the Steak, preheat your Grill or pan for the highest possible heat, and sear meat for 45 seconds on each side.
4. Season with pepper and leave to rest for 5 minutes. https://www.great-answer.com/
Find all of these ingredients at Carniceria El Campesino, Visit us Today!