Garlic Butter Shrimp🍤
Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but can also be the perfect main dish! The garlic flavor is so good, and it is just the right amount of spicy. This lemon garlic shrimp recipe is so easy to make and doesn’t take long at all. Serve it with rice and veggies, or throw it on top of a salad. There are so many ways to use this tasty sauteed shrimp!
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 pound shrimp cleaned, peeled, and deveined salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Stir In Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Stir In Chili Pepper Paste (or red pepper paste)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried red pepper flakes more or less if you like/don't like spicy
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss shrimp into skillet and add in garlic paste and chili pepper paste. Stir to combine. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Stir in lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons butter stirring to fully combine.
Sprinkle with dried herbs and serve.
And you can find all these ingredients with us so visit us NOW at Carniceria El Campesino!🛒